"Stuff You Need To Read Please"
The information contained within this site is for educational purposes only.
The author is not a doctor or licensed medical professional.
You are strongly urged to consult with your doctor before taking any action on the information contained within this or any other related site.
Four points about this website:
(1) This is a private website. No funding of any sort supports this website except for what is earned through product sales.
(2) Paid or unpaid advertising of any sort is not accepted on this website. Please see link exchange information by clicking here.
(2) The information presented in this website is thoroughly researched to the best of my ability and believe me, I am a research hound. I only go for information that has clinical research, Ph.D. or M.D. level authority.
Where possible and applicable, references are sited. However, some conclusions are based on my (CDH) experience and/or research.
(3) Although the information in this website is fairly comprehensive it is meant to be more of an in-depth outline rather than a program.
(4) The information and products within this site can help a depressed person to a better place. Just remember to be patient and persistent and always work with your doctor.
If you do have questions, please feel free to contact me and I will do my best to be of assistance.
Finally, I welcome your comments and suggestions.
Please note that no information is collected on this website. If you choose to email us, your confidentiality is 100% guaranteed. Any and all personal information submitted to us in any form is held as private and not shared in any way with any entity.
Although your privacy is our utmost concern, we do strictly adhere to local, state and national health rules and guidelines. Therefore, should a person contact us and notify us of intent to harm self or others we are, by law, required to immediately notify the proper authorities.
Therefore, we strongly suggest immediately contacting your local emergency service should the above pertain to you or someone you know.
With the above in mind please note that C. Devin Hastings, MindBody Hypnosis and any persons associated with same, heretofore disclaim any and all responsibility and liability for the use of any information contained within this website.
1) Within 60 days of shipping any defective merchandise will gladly be replaced.
2) Once we receive the entire product back, we will immediately mail out a replacement product.
3) We do request defective notification be sent by email or regular mail.
4) Please note that some of our video products contain disclaimers about video quality due to the nature of the filming situation.
5) Purchase of any of our products indicates your understanding of, and agreement to, our replacement policy.
Product Refund Policy:
1) We offer an 18 day* complete, no questions, refund policy.
*3 days shipping plus 15 day review period.
2) Refund requests must be made in writing either by email or regular mail within the refund period. In your communication, it will be appreciated if you care to provide product feedback so we can do a better job.
3) Products must be returned in their original, new and undamaged condition before a refund can be issued. We will refund your cost for shipping, as reflected on the shipping label.
4) Products returned to us must be sent with secure tracking.
5) Please note that some of our video products contain disclaimers about video quality due to the nature of the filming situation.
6) Failure to
follow the above policies can result in a denial of refund or replacement.
7) Purchase of any of our products indicates your understanding of, and agreement with, our refund and disclaimer policies.